Must read

I write what i think. If you don't like the idea or had i offended you in any way, i apologize beforehand.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A great mother, teenage issue

Last night, i met this mother whom cared for her son so much that she asked every little detail about the travel because his son is going to London soon for some study course. And she's quite old and his son is around 20+. I'm surprise by how much a mother would care for their children, i guess i forgot what parents are suppose to do and the responsibilities.


I'm just really surprise again, she saved up sums of college money for her children. I didn't see that coming from my parents. Well, She just gave me another perspective view about certain things.


Seems like i was actually wrong about what i always had in mind. About teenage shouldn't be a robot of the book but instead do what they like as in enjoy the so called Life. Now that i see, it's actually my own problem since i wasn't well guide by my parents. My nature would be a little wild unlike others who are so cautious about everything and even assume themselves would be useless without a certified qualification. One of my friend actually said " no result no future " am like whaaat?


I think it would be a long long way to go if i were to talk about the important of education and life. But yeaa. i would still love to talk about it but not argue with it. Because i could not able to talk things through Hard headed people who only think from one point of view. Like my *** for instant. HAHA` so bad of me. ( check the page for this article )


I actually copied and paste my last post about thought for teenage to Copycat.
I thought it would be cool that i would be able to reach more teenagers regarding this issue so people can actually think about it and think about the life they wanted to have.
But he/she just said that they would post up on fb for everyone to read.
Thanks a lot.
Again, i sense that this issue is very sensitive. Not much people would agree with the things i've said. ESP Parents` eyes on you. 


Got more paper to do. :D until next time.
(: all the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment