Must read

I write what i think. If you don't like the idea or had i offended you in any way, i apologize beforehand.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thought Teenage

I'm totally random today, but not over random like bumping into someone and claims that i heart them.
Do you agree that teenagers should express more of themselves? My answer is totally, Dream & enjoy every moment.

Think about Rain Form Droughts? What's that? It's actually - Random Thoughts.
Which Rat hole did i even found such random idea. And also MazingMiles. Another random blog of mine.

Okay stop with the random talk.

I got to say, it's like so much happenings going around, And when i say this i pretty sure i'm dreaming at the moment. Cause nothing actually even happen in my Life. Stop* the craziness :D

Let's pick a topic and crap shall we?


Let's "THOUGHT" about Teenagers.

I think Life is a waste if you Don't enjoy every awesome moment there is for us. OK, just sit down and think about it. When you finish college or university, your age is coming 30. Incoming 40 ! and here comes 50. 
I don't know about other people. Some okay, not very open minded or those who are very sure that they are very open-minded person still object the things i said. Then, i'll just wave the white flag no worries you win.

Maybe because i'm not like other kids at school. ( not saying i'm special ) Just that if what you don't understand what i said then probably the way i think is different from what most of you have in mind. 

I wouldn't appreciate the thought of someone whose not sure about what kind of life they wanted to have. And they just keep studying till a very high qualification. Graduation at age 25-30. Coming to age 40. I couldn't bare to be like that. If you say, " hey, everyone are like too " then i guess your right, cause you rather choose to be like them.

Indeed your so right, i'm talking like a childish spoiled kid because i sound like i don't know what's reality and as if i'm living in a dream. and because i do not choose to be like what you will be in the future.

Education is indeed important, and i did not ever said it's not important but the way individual are striving for it. sometimes, i just want to ask What's the point. totally been understood about the whole good pay method. Alright but i would totally say, if that's what you want in your life. Then you don't have to even bother what kind of life you wanted to have. Striving till the very end for the very satisfying figure in your bank account but look in the mirror and you'll realize so many things you did was just a waste. You never really Live Life. :)

My point is - Life is short, don't waste it, enjoy it. 

( I love talks about Life )

No comments:

Post a Comment