Hello reader.
Not a very peaceful morning but i managed to keep my mouth shut to avoid unnessary conversation that may cause conflits and result an unpleasant morning.
Result-
i was the one over thinking because rui had a great night last night with two new friends to keep. Fiona yanshiang's cousin who just came back from CANADA, i knowright. And Sally a.k.a jackfruit. Both are wonderful. And indeed a great night. We all went to play badminton and had a drink after that with the others.
Yea, i did had some problems. Esp when people bring up the topic that i should be heading back to school. I met this lady yesterday and no doubt she tried to convince me to go back to school. I appreciate her kindness and yes i got second thought.
But a zillion thanks to yanshiang as she display her great support for me. Thats just what i needed. Indeed, God is good.
Actually, i notice something really bad about me. I had never expect that i had such character, actually its new. I always look away esp to the guy i had an eye on. Who am i?- ted mosby season 1?
Haha. Either way, very greatful towards yanshiang. Life has been prettty challenging. Sometime we just need some words of encouragement and that would be sufficient to keep us going.
Canada! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment