Must read

I write what i think. If you don't like the idea or had i offended you in any way, i apologize beforehand.

Friday, July 2, 2010

More articles coming, old band i miss

Hello random-ers,

i woke up early in the morning just to find out that there's a Vid from someone's facebook profile and i listen to the song he sang. he's really talented, i miss that old band. I seriously do, if there's another chance i would really love to invite them to perform again.

But they are some story between line, haha` not that i really cared. Just i really do.

Anyway, would love to say my prayers. I really really do hope, everything will be great and then i would love to send great opportunities to them. (;

Working out on few more new articles.
Notice that i got something coming up next two week.
So, and this article i promised to give on Sunday.

Need to chaos for the mean time, takecare everyone. (;
Have a Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment